We are starting the 2nd week of Pac 12 Football and many of us have the worst of all worlds. We are caught in a power play between Charter and the Pac 12 Networks ! So what can you do! Some suggestions!
1. Refuse to donate to your Pac 12 school until you get the Pac 12 Networks on Charter. If you have to donate a certain amount for your seats etc limit donations to the minimum amount.
2. Call Charter and cancel any extra services you don't really need. Do you really need HBO, Showtime etc. What channel "tiers" can you do without!
3. Talk to your friends, neighbors and coworkers.
4. When someone asks how you like your Charter services...... tell them!
5. Write letters to the editor of your local newspaper.
6. Use the "social media" to spread your displeasure!
6. Let business that advertise on Charter know how you feel.
7. Be firm but polite.Don't make threats...... act!
8. GET the DISH!!!!!!!