Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Lexington Kentucky but not Medford Oregon

My son who is a grad student at the University of Kentucky in the SEC just advised me he will be able to get the Pac 12 Networks on his TV and me, his father, in the heart of the Pac 12 will not!!!!
There is no JUSTICE :) His email:

just signed up for Insight Communications sports package that will include the Pac-12 network. With folks moving into the apartment, Insight had a table set up where they were selling special deals for residents who wanted extra cable features. They're going to install my new box tomorrow morning, super excited for the upcoming football season! Dad, you can go ahead and use my Lexington, Kentucky access as fodder for your new blog :)
Thanks son you made my day! Thanks Charter!

No comments:

Post a Comment